Sunday 15 April 2012

The World Wide Web

Lately I have been trying to expand my horizons and look at new ways of getting myself out there and - in this day and age - where else better than to do it online??

Having that said.. I finally made up a facebook page!

I was a little bit unsure about whether to do it or not, but I thought 'what EXACTLY do I have to lose?' and so here we are and here I am and here is my facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/EmmasBeadedCreations

It does look a little sparse and empty at the moment, but its very exciting that I already have 41 followers! XD I know that doesn't seem like much, but that was just over a 3 day period! hehehe. I tried to upload a whole bunch of photos onto it before inviting people to like my page so that I didn't fill up their notifications with "EmmasBeadedCreations added a new photo" "EmmasBeadedCreations added 7 more photos" "EmmasBeadedCreations just lost all her friends" lol

This will also (probably) get me to pull my finger out and actually get to work making some stuff. Motivation come to me!!!

Anywho, like my page, don't like it, invite your friends, whatever and I shall be updating soon!

Emma
xXx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma

    I saw your comment on my blog regarding Beading Babes. Nice to see a fellow Australian on board! Just drop me an email at kariony@yahoo.com.au and I will send you Nancy's pattern.

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete