Thursday 17 November 2011

Week and SS

I was down on the South Coast visiting my mum on the weekend (got a little bit of beading done) and went to the Bead Shack in Geringong where I used to work and caught up with my old boss - spent some pennies in the process..

I also got my BD Secret Santa sent out to me (I'm not going to mention names just in the off case that they read this blog ;) haha!) So I am very excited to pick what I will be making for them.. I have started to make a few little bits and bobs to see what will work the best. I found the PERFECT colour delica bead that matches the main focus beads that I am using.. but I only have probably 3 grams and I need to get some more.. Good thing I won $92.50 at BINGO last night! =D yay! - but thats another story..

I'm also trying to make a start on my sister's christmas present. I have half of the base for her bracelet completed (she won't be reading this.. lol) but she has TINY wrists and I need to know what size her wrist is but she lives 2 hours away from where I live! Drama, drama, drama. I need to have 5 different colour seed beads and I want to do it in blacks, silvers and greys. I have black, a gunmetal dark grey, galvanised silver and silver lined silver beads.. but I need one more.. The white looked wrong with the combination of greys and silvers so I think I need a medium grey but Kerry didn't have one =( so now Ima have to and hunt! Always exciting!

I have the weekend to myself, so I think I better get cracking on either buying or making Christmas presents.. Just so that I can have them out of the way and finished with.. I know it's only mid November but I know what I'm like.. I'll keep putting it off and putting it off and next thing I know, it's a week left til Christmas and I still need to buy for everyone. Instead of thinking 'Its only mid November' I'm going to start saying 'Only 5 weeks til Christmas'.. because it really is and it seems alot closer when you say it that way..

OK! Enough of my ranting! I think I have to go now (and get back to work...) Happy TGIF everyone!!!
Emma
xXx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma!
    I actually just started a blog too...also inspired by everyone on Beading Daily. I have been thinking about it forever, so I figured it's about time!

    But I look forward to reading what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tia! Happy to see that someone is actually reading my blog and it's not just an online diary! Haha!

    ReplyDelete