Tuesday 8 November 2011

NaSeeBeMo

As we have so many of these "National Months", we at BeadingDaily have decided that November is going to be National Seed Beading Month - or NaSeeBeMo for short.. And we blog about our experiences and our completed projects, hence the inspiration to suddenly start up a blog.

I am challenged this month because as part of this, you need to do some beading for at least 15 minutes each day. I know that it doesn't seem like much at all but lately I have been in a bit of a rut, and don't seem to have the energy or the motivation to do anything which kind of breaks my heart.

I didn't do too bad for the first week or so (completing nearly a whole RAW rope for a new necklace) but I think my main problem at the moment is that most of my seed beads quite have the right quantity to turn into a finished project.. and my current lack of funds does not help this particular instance. I think that is why my motivation has been down.. because I know that if I start something, I won't be able to finish it!

BUT! I think for the time being, I might start my focus on smaller seed beaded projects - like earrings =) - that I know I can complete. Or pull out some of those dreaded UFOs and dig around in my stash to see if I can finish any of them..

Emma
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment