Monday 30 January 2012

Time for me

Ok.. This post is again, not about my beading.. but still - art

Because I have been in such a bad mental state lately, I decided this weekend was going to be for me.. No pressure to do housework or drag out any of my UFOs.. just something that I would like to do.

Having that said I went down to my mums place on friday night, had a nice night chilling with my mother.. then relaxed on Saturday.. Had a family dinner with my mum and my sisters then had chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Then on Sunday I did a photoshoot with one of my girlfriends who is trying to start her own photography business!

She is an AMAZING photographer and has done some awesome shots! She has only edited 3 pictures so far but I was just too excited that I had to share them now!




We took the shots at an abandoned hotel/pub. It still had all this leftover, dusty, manky furniture that we used as propsand what not - it was sooooo much fun!

She has tons more photos on her facebook page - be sure to 'like' it http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=719085108&ref=tn_tnmn#!/quote.photography

I'll upload some more when she has edited them ;) haha!

Emma
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment